October 2 Beginning Beekeeping Class

Posted by ShastaCoHoney ShastaCoHoney
October 2, 2016 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM Held in Palo Cedro. Beginning Beekeeping, can move on to more advance topics if class interest is there. Email any questions. Cost: $40.00 per person. Must pay to reserve spot-- class limited to first 10 paid.
Register Here--# of people attending

5 Comments

DonM DonM

Re: October 2 Beginning Beekeeping Class

How do I sign up for your class?
ShastaCoHoney ShastaCoHoney

Re: October 2 Beginning Beekeeping Class

Sorry forgot to add the link to pay.  It is now above.
goatldi goatldi

Re: October 2 Beginning Beekeeping Class

Hi
I am new to the group and I am interested in bee keeping. After a not so stellar attempt at out last farm. I would like more details on this class where would I find them?
MRPeppel MRPeppel

Re: October 2 Beginning Beekeeping Class

Just wondering where the class will be held and dress requirements?  Thanks!
DonM DonM

Re: October 2 Beginning Beekeeping Class

I signed up, and paid for this class. Can you please tell me where we will be meeting and what we should bring?

Don